Welcome to the 1st episode of the Living Healthy Podcast, presented by LA Fitness!
Welcome to the launch of the Living Healthy Podcast presented by LA Fitness! We’re excited to have you join us as we speak with experts in the fields of fitness and nutrition and share with you some incredible member stories. On this episode of Living Healthy, we talk with registered dietitian Debbie James and discuss the TOP 5 Myths of Nutrition that you may be surprised to learn about.
- Skip Intro:
- Podcast Begins at 1:05
- Our nutrition expert Debbie James, RDN, joins the show.
- Starts at 1:55
- Myth #1: Sugar causes type 2 diabetes.
- Starts at 2:57
- Myth #2: You have to eat every 3-4 hours to lose weight.
- Starts at 5:23
- Myth #3: It takes a lot of protein to build muscle.
- Starts at 8:49
- Myth #4: Stimulant drinks give you energy.
- Starts at 12:05
- Myth #5: Fat is bad for you.
- Starts at 15:20
- Product Password
- Begins at 18:18
This podcast should not replace any exercise program or restrictions, any dietary supplements or restrictions, or any other medical recommendations from your primary care physician. Before starting any exercise program or diet, make sure it is approved by your doctor.