As LA Fitness celebrates its 33rd anniversary, we are sharing our top 33 articles for your enjoyment! Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below, we would love to hear from you!
Below are some of our favorite fitness articles, which range from top sport and fitness trends from around the world, to an interactive LA Fitness quiz, and even the first episode of our recently launched Ask A Trainer series! Check out the posts below for some helpful fitness tips and advice to keep your fitness game strong and your knowledge of fitness even stronger.
- How Well Do You Know Your LA Fitness?
- Top Sports & Odd Fitness Trends from Around the World
- 11 Ways to Make Working Out More Fun
- Health Tip: Rest Days Are Crucial
- Is Stress Negatively Affecting Your Weight?
- Is Running Negatively Affecting Your Knees?
- Are You Weight Training? Here’s Why You Should Be!
- ASK A TRAINER: Ep. 5 – What’s the Best Way for Toning the Tummy Area?
Who doesn’t love food? It’s tasty, it’s necessary, and we need it to sustain healthy lives. However, most of us lack a deeper understanding of how food actually affects our body. Our registered dietitian, along with a staff of knowledgeable writers, work on providing nutrition articles to help bridge the gap between food fact and fiction. Check out some of our top nutrition articles below, and if you’re still left with nutrition questions of your own, don’t hesitate to ask your own here!
- Carbs: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Treat Yourself – Healthy Indulgences
- Tips to Help Quit Unhealthy Snacking Habits
- How to Eat Healthy When Dining Out
- Natural Energy Foods to Help Replace Caffeine
- Should I Be Eating Breakfast in the Morning?
- Soups For Every Season
- Food Options to Drop Weight & Tone | Q+A
Health and wellness directly correlate with fitness and nutrition, so what can you do to help promote a healthy body? Check out our wellness articles below for helpful tips on keeping your body at its best, both inside and out.
Health & Wellness –
- Living Healthy – Tips to Manage Stress from Dr. Daneshmand, M.D.
- Namaste Healthy
- The Happiness Factor: How Happiness Affects Health
- Augie: A Film by James Keach | LA Fitness Recap
- This is Your Body on an Alcohol Binge
- The Benefits of Living an Active Lifestyle
- What Is World Health Day?
- What Exactly Is Diabetes?
We all have our days where it seems like heading to the gym and eating healthy seems harder than others. Use the inspirational member spotlight stories below to help keep you feeling motivated to hit your fitness goals – we believe in you!
Member Stories –
- Member Spotlight | Age Is Just A Number
- Member Spotlight | Face Your Fears
- Member Spotlight | Never Give Up
- Member Spotlight | When Life Throws a Curveball
- Member Spotlight | A Will to Live Longer
- Member Spotlight | Hoops and Heart
- Member Spotlight | The Man Who Learned to Stand Again
- Member Spotlight | Do What You Love
- Member Spotlight | Mini and Mighty