Lateral Raise Machine
1. Select an appropriate weight and adjust the seat for your height.
2. Position your forearms under the pads and grip the handles with each hand.
3. Raise your arms out and away from your sides until your elbows are even with your shoulders, pause, and then reverse the motion.
4. Stop just before the weight stack rests in the original position.
5. Repeat for your desired number of repetitions.
Tip: Keep control of the weight as you lower your arms down.
Tip: If you can not raise your arms so that your elbows are even with your shoulders lower the weight.
Do you want to follow our blog? CLICK HERE and enter your email to receive our latest fitness tips and nutrition advice!
Interested in Joining LA Fitness? CLICK HERE for membership information!