The New Year is almost here, and though 2013 is almost over, it has been an incredible year for LIVING HEALTHY and TOP TIPS! We published over 50 TOP TIPS articles this year to help you reach your personal health and fitness goals, and the response, which resulted in record-breaking readership, was amazing.
But before we dash off into a new year of fitness, exercises and healthy trends, we are taking a walk down memory lane and sharing with you the TOP 10 TOP TIPS of 2013…just in case you missed one.
10. The Penny Picker, A Super Simple and Secret Exercise to Define your Legs – Coming in at number 10 is a LIVING HEALTHY original exercise that will help you to tighten, tone and strengthen all of the major muscles in your legs.
9. Weight Machines 101 – Arm Machines – Triceps – The 101 series was launched this year to help all of you who are new, or have been away from the gym for quite a while, to become more comfortable, confident and knowledgeable about how to use the weight training machines at our LA Fitness clubs.
8. Gluten-Free Diets are Healthier and Help You Lose Weight, Really? Get the Facts Today! – “Gluten-free” has been all the rage so we asked our registered dietitian to explain more about the myths and benefits of this health craze.
7. Are You Ready for a Sleeveless Summer? Define your Triceps with These 4 Exercises – It is pretty apparent based on the viewership and comments that your triceps are a priority when it comes to your fitness goals, so be sure to check out number 7, and get ready to tear those sleeves off!
6. Two ‘Abmazing’ Exercises for a Flatter Stomach and More Ab Definition – It is perhaps the most sought after, common and worked for goal…a flat and “abmazing” stomach. Number six on our list gives you tips, photos and explanations of two exercises utilizing a stability ball that can help you get the stomach you have always hoped for.
5. Fuel your Workouts to Maximize Your Results – It makes sense that you need to properly fuel your body if you want to get the most out of your workouts. Check out number 5 and fuel up!
4. Have a BALL! 3 Great Medicine Ball Exercises to Tone and Define your Entire Body! – Plyometrics and multi-movement exercises any one. Number 4 on the list advances your workouts to the next level.
3. Interval Training 101 – Lose Weight, Get Ripped, GET RESULTS! – An excellent way to shed body fat and gain endurance for both beginners and advanced gym goers. Learn how to add interval training to your program with number 3.
2. Want to SHRED BODY FAT?! Follow These 4 Steps – Who doesn’t want to shred body fat? Well, it makes sense that this little gem comes in at number 2 on our list for the TOP TIPS of 2013.
1. 10 Week Workout Routine to have YOU Looking like a 10 this Summer – Without a doubt the LIVING HEALTHY community is all about rocking their swimsuits in the summer as 10 Week Workout Routine to have YOU Looking like a 10 this Summer was hands-down the most read TOP TIP article of 2013.
There are many exciting things to come in 2014, so get ready for more fun and “fitastic” TOP TIPS!