Having Fun is a Slam Dunk…VIP Passes Anyone?
Last month we let you know that one of the largest basketball tournaments in the country is coming up—the Nike Basketball 3ON3 Tournament presented by One a Day Men’s Pro Edge at L.A. LIVE. As the official health club partner of the tournament, LA Fitness is excited to give away three pairs of VIP passes to this exciting event; all you have to do is leave a comment for a chance to be selected (see official rules here). VIP passes will get you into the covered lounge area near center court that includes a shaded area, sponsor products and food available from ESPN Zone.
LA Fitness will be represented on the courts as well. 11 teams made up of members from local area LA Fitness Clubs will compete in the tournaments. These teams will be comprised from the winners of the 2012 Spring Basketball League*. Each winning team from the 2012 Spring Basketball League will receive two entries**. Be sure to go and support your fellow LA Fitness members, or better yet sign up to compete in the tournament by REGISTERING TODAY!
This colossal event is truly for everyone, and it includes players from all across the country (the Youth Division includes participants who will enter grades 3-8 in the fall). We encourage all LA Fitness members to come out and display the skills you developed on our courts and the conditioning that you worked so hard on in our clubs. We know that our members are going to be some of the most competitive athletes out there come game day, so sign up and bring your love of the game with you.
What you need to know:
- Register Now! Be sure to enter “lafitness” in the referral code section when you register and a portion of your entry fee will be donated directly to charity.
- There are different divisions to include anyone and everyone who wants to participate regardless of age, sex, ability or skill level.
- Registration is between $140 and $200 depending on your division – Wheelchair and Special Olympics divisions are free (prices increase after May 20, 2012 and again after July 1, 2012)
- Deadline to register is July 27th, 2012.
- The event is August 3rd – 5th, and it is being held at L.A. LIVE in downtown Los Angeles.
- For more details and information go to nike3on3.com.
Remember that this tournament is all about the competitive spirit and the true meaning of sportsmanship. Every participant and spectator that attends is a winner!
*First place team determined by playoff tournament after regular season.
**Entry fee valued at $140 per team.
Leave a comment today for your chance to win a pair of VIP Passes to the Nike Basketball 3ON3 Tournament presented by One a Day Men’s Pro Edge at L.A. LIVE!
Posted on June 21, 2012, in fitness, fitness club, Fun Stuff, LA Fitness, LA Fitness Blog - Living Healthy, la fitness reviews, LA Fitness Reviews - About and tagged 3 on 3 basketball tournament, basketball, basketball tournament, blog la fitness, health club sponsor, LA Fitness, LA Fitness articles, la fitness blog, la fitness comments, LA Fitness news, la fitness review, LA Live, lafitness.com, Living Healthy, nike, nike 30n3, official, one a day, pro edge, sweepstakes, vip passes, win. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.