Get your Game On with LA Fitness
The stage is set for one of the most exciting basketball tournaments of the year and everyone is invited! LA Fitness is happy to be the official health club partner of the Nike Basketball 3ON3 Tournament presented by One a Day Men’s Pro Edge at L.A. LIVE, and the clock is ticking with anticipation the closer we get to game time.
This colossal event is truly for everyone, and it includes players from all across the country (Youth Division includes participants who will enter grades 3-8 in the fall). We encourage all LA Fitness members to come out and display the skills you developed on our courts and the conditioning that you worked so hard on in our clubs. We know that our members are going to be some of the most competitive athletes out there come game day, so sign up and bring your love of the game with you.
What you need to know:
- Register Now! Be sure to enter “lafitness” in the referral code section when you register and a portion of your entry fee will be donated directly to charity.
- There are different divisions to include anyone and everyone who wants to participate regardless of age, sex, ability or skill level.
- Registration is between $140 and $200 depending on your division – Wheelchair and Special Olympics divisions are free (prices increase after May 20, 2012 and again after July 1, 2012)
- Deadline to register is July 27th, 2012.
- The event is August 3rd – 5th, and it is being held at L.A. LIVE in downtown Los Angeles.
- For more details and information go to nike3on3.com.
Remember that this tournament is all about the competitive spirit and the true meaning of sportsmanship. Every participant and spectator that attends is a winner!
Posted on May 17, 2012, in Fun, Fun Stuff, Health, LA Fitness, LA Fitness Blog - Living Healthy, la fitness reviews, LA Fitness Reviews - About, Motivation and tagged 3 on 3, 3on3, basketball, blog la fitness, exercise, fitness, fitness club, goals, Health, LA Fitness, LA Fitness articles, la fitness blog, la fitness comments, LA Fitness news, la fitness review, la fitness reviews, lafitness.com, Living Healthy, men's, motivation, nike, nike30n3, one a day, pro edge, tournament. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.